Thursday, July 22, 2010

About Me

My name is Katie Sitton and as a Filmmaker I have learned all the many different aspects of digital filmmaking. Growing up i have always enjoyed watching movies. I loved going to the movies with my family. It has always interested me in how movies were made and what went into making movies, which inspired me to become a film major at the Art Institute of Las Vegas after high school. I really enjoy being behind a video camera and capturing anything I can and then being able to edit everything I captured into its final piece. As a filmmaker i have learned all the many different aspects of filmmaking from the people who are behind the cameras to the people that edit the film and even the people who came up with all the creative ideas behind everything, and to learn what goes into making a movie so that one day I myself can continue doing what I love by making movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment