Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 11 Final exam

Evaluate this classroom experience and your progress towards meeting these objectives. Consider your understanding and progress. How well do you think you are doing in this class? Taking into consideration the points obtained in the above grid, what grade do you think you deserve? Write about 300 words, and the last sentence must include a letter grade you feel you have earned.
Answer---
I have enjoyed my experience in this class this quarter. I found it really interesting to learn all the many different aspects of the advertisement world. I have found this class to be very interesting and I have learned many things that I will take with me the rest of my time at this school, and after I graduate. This class has been very helpful in many ways. I believe that doing the weekly blog posts will also help me because I can always go back and look at them if I ever need to. I have been slacking on my tweets in this class. I have not posted everyday but I have tried to catch up whenever I could therefore my tweets are a little behind but I have tried to keep up on them whenever I could. Besides the fact that my tweets are behind I believe that I am doing very well in this class. I understand everything that Mr Pinto has taught us and will use it in life after I graduate from this school. My classroom experience has been a good one. I have learned many different things in this class that I find very helpful. I am glad this class is offered at this school and I had the opportunity to take it. Based on the facts that I have been keeping up with my blogs, all including the correct amount of words, and I have been behind a little on my twitter account I think that the grade I deserve in this class would probably be a B. Maybe if I didn’t slack on my tweets I would deserve a better grade such as an A-. I think that my final grade should be a B-.

No comments:

Post a Comment